Holden Colorado Repair Manual 2007-2012
This Holden Colorado Rodeo Repair Manual is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions that include diagrams, torque specifications, tips and recommended tools.
You will find every topic within this manual required to completely pull apart and put back together your vehicle. These are the same manuals that dealership mechanics use, but they are still simple enough for the layman.
Introduction to the Holden Colorado Repair Manual :
GENERAL REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS
1. Park the vehicle on level ground and chock the front or rear wheels before lifting the vehicle.
2. Raise the vehicle with a jack set against the axle or the frame.
3. Support the vehicle on chassis stands.
. Use covers on the vehicle body, seats, and floor to prevent damage and/or contamination.
5. Disconnect the grounding cable from the battery before performing service operations.
This will prevent cable damage or burning due to short circuiting.
6. Handle brake fluid and antifreeze solution with great care.
Spilling these liquids on painted surfaces will damage the paint.
7. The use of the proper tool(s) and special tool(s) where specified is essential to efficient, reliable, and safe
8. Always use genuine ISUZU replacement parts.
9. Discard used cotter pins, gaskets, O-rings, oil seals, lock washers, and self-locking nuts at disassembly.
Normal function of these parts cannot be guaranteed if they are reused.
10. Prepare new cotter pins, gaskets, O-rings, oil seals, lock washers, and self-locking nuts for installation.
11. Keep the disassembled parts neatly in groups.
This will facilitate smooth and correct reassembly.
12. Keep fixing nuts and bolts separate.
Fixing nuts and bolts vary in hardness and design according to installation position.
13. Clean all parts before inspection or reassembly.
14. Clean the oil ports and other openings with compressed air to make certain that they are free from dirt and
15. Lubricate the rotating and sliding faces of all moving parts with oil or grease before installation.
16. Use the recommended liquid gasket to prevent leakage.
17. Carefully observe all nut and bolt torque specifications.
18. When removing or replacing parts that require refrigerant to the discharged from the air conditioning system, be
sure to use the Vehicle Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling Equipment (VRRRE) to recover and recycle R134a,
to promote the aim of the protection of the ozone layer covering the earth.
19. Check and recheck your work. No service operation is complete until you have done this.
This Holden Colorado Repair Manual 2007-2011 is in .PDF format.